Singer says it's a 'very metaphorical song'...
Rihanna is still shocked about the response to her video and single 'S&M' and has claimed that it has been taken too literally as it's not just about sex.The 'What's My Name?' singer sparked controversy with her raunchy video which included X-rated themes and was prohibited in several countries because of the content. The single itself also faced bans and editing and was sometimes used after 7pm for an older audience.
Having been criticised for being a bad role model for her young fans, the 23-year-old defended herself and claimed that 'S&M' had been misinterpreted.
In her interview with Vogue US,
She continued: "I wanted the video to say that but still play off of the theme of S&M. And I mean, wow, people went crazy. They just saw sex. And when I see that video, I don't see that at all. I wanted it to be cheeky. There's no other way to take it."
Rihanna thinks deep-throating a banana has been wrongly interpreted - do you?
By CJ Rutter
Thank's

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar